Fiorentini Residence, luxury flats in Milan
On the 3rd and 4th floor of a prestigious building at number 12 in the very central Via Giuseppe Mazzini, less than 100 metres from the cathedral, its privileged location makes it easy to visit the city, reaching all the main places of interest in a very short time. The flats are divided into 2 categories: Two-room Deluxe and Three-room Deluxe.
Why choose our Luxury Apartments
- They are in the very centre of Milan, close to the city’s major historical attractions and shopping itineraries.
- They are located in close proximity to metro stations and tram stops.
- The area is full of international restaurants and beautiful terraces where you can enjoy an aperitif with a view.
- There are numerous parking spaces and garages.
- Free lift
- Check-in: from 3 p.m. to 18 p.m.
- Check-out: before 10 a.m.
- Ideal for both businessmen and families with children.
Everything you need in the centre of Milan
The Deluxe two-room apartments are approximately 50 square metres and the three-room apartments are approximately 85 square metres.
They all have a separate entrance, a spacious living room with a fully equipped kitchen and electrical appliances, sofa/bed, Smart TV, air conditioning, laundry and ironing board, balcony, safe and shower.
AN UNFORGETTABLE STAY
At your service!
Staying in the flats of the Fiorentini Residence in Milan means experiencing art and design, surrounded by the paintings of Spanish artist Joaquim Falcó and carefully selected furnishings.
From the iconic Toio lamp – born from the genius of the Castiglioni brothers in 1962 and exhibited at the MoMA in New York – to the celebrated Tulip Knoll table designed by Eero Saarinen in the mid-1950s; from the futuristic suspended bed by Lago Design, illuminated by Toccami spotlights by Viabizzuno, to the unmistakable Stump Table designed by Lucia Mercer for Knoll in 1982.
Everything at the Fiorentini Residence is designed to give guests an all-round artistic experience.